If you like us like to stay on top of the latest beauty trends you may have heard of The Million Dollar facial, we are here to tell you what it’s all about:
What is the MILLION DOLLAR Facial?
A luxurious facial where science meets indulgence.
Working your skin from the outside in, this treatment has been designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove non-terminal hair, polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate the natural collagen and of course cell turnover. This method will heavily increase the absorption of any active ingredients by 80% as opposed to 8%, this is why a hyaluronic acid mask is used to maximize results.
The Million Dollar Facial Treatment procedure is as follows:
- Double cleanse
- Skin analysis
- Dermablam applied
- Dermaplane treatment
- Million dollar serum applied
- Dermaroller treatment
- Lymphatic massage
- Hydrating and brighten boosters
- Million dollar serum
What does it target?
The Million Dollar facial targets the following skin issues:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull or tired looking skin
- Acne scarring
- Removal of peach fuzz
- Acne breakouts
- And it’s designed for all skin types
- Elevated absorption levels of up to 80%
- Brighter skin
- Professional skin analysis
- Smoother skin
- Increased hydration levels with hyaluronic acid
- Flawless makeup application
- Reduces scarring
- Firmer skin
- Increases collagen production
- Removes 3 to 4 weeks worth of dead skin cells
- Thickens the epidermis over time to reduce the appearance of broken capillaries
- Lymphatic drainage removes built up toxins
- Glowing, even skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation inc (PIH)
- Instant results with ongoing benefits (over 4 weeks)
The professionals’ advice to book a course of 4 to 6 session for optimal results. One session every 4 to 6 weeks for maximum results.
We hope you have enjoyed learning a little more about trending beauty treatments in the Uk, more to follow, keep your eyes on us for more Beauty related topics.
Team Image, xoxo