In order to maintain your lashes and keep them looking at their best you must follow the aftercare advice given.
- DO NOT wash your eyes or shower for atleast 24hrs after application, try to also avoid crying, sweating or any kind of steam for also atlas 24hrs after lash application.
- DO NOT swim or spa for 48hrs after treatment to allow adequate time for bonding.
- Be really gentle with your lashes, try not to pull, tug or rub your lashes.
- Avoid oil based products and mascara. Only our specially formulated mascara can be worn on individual eyelashes on the tips of the lashes. Do not apply from the root. On Russian lashes do not use any mascara. Gently remove with an oil fee eye makeup remover.
- Avoid any products containing oil, including eye creams. Oils can loosen the bond of lash extensions. Care must be taken to apply eye cream sparingly with avoidance of the lash line area.
- DO NOT use any eyelash curlers on your lashes.
- We, at Image recommend touch-up appointments every 10-14 days, to fill in the areas where the naturel lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in.
- Please do not pull off the extensions, have them gently moved by your therapist. this procedure is easy and will not ruin your natural lashes.
Fun facts about Russian and individual lashes
- Due to your lash cycle lashes are constantly falling out and regrowing through, this is why we recommend infills as when your natural lashes are falling out the false lashes are also coming off with this so having infills keeps the look of full filling lashes.
- Mink is one of the three main materials used for fake lashes and eyelash extensions, along with synthetic filament and silk.
Recommended Products To Use
- Spoolie – £9.00.
- Oil free eye makeup remover – £14.99.
- Lash sealant – £14.99.
Or.. buy as a package for £33.00 saving 15%.