In order to gain benefits from your Massage Treatment, we advise that you follow your aftercare advice for the best results.
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out toxins. Drinking two glasses of water after each drink of tea or coffee is advisable.
- Don’t drink alcohol or smoke for the next 24 hours, this will defeat the object of the massage
- Avoid eating heavy meals straight after a massage.
- The oils used within the massage are there to penetrate the skin so they can be absorbed into the system to deliver the best results this means try not to shower or bathe directly after the treatment as well as getting into saunas or steam rooms for atlas 6-8 hours after treatment.
- In the process of healing you may feel tired, achy or restless and this is perfectly normal, try to relax throughout the rest of the day.
- People that suffer from knots, having a massage once a week will really help this however, if you having the treatment just for relaxation this can be whenever you please.
Fun Facts About Massage
- When a body receives massage, it instantly gets relaxed and the stress level in body is reduced. 60 minutes of massage have same effect on your body like 7 to 8 hours of good sleep.
- Massage was used in China, India, Japan and we can even see it on the walls of Egyptian tombs. Nowadays, it is one of the most present medical services providing relief to people all over the globe.
- Our skin is the largest organ on our body. It is used as a protection coat, for transferring heat and cold and for creating energy through sun.
Recommended Products To Use:
- Dermalogica Stress Relief Oil – £17.50
- Clarins Relax body treatment Oil – £40.00.